WordPress is a free open source software. It is world best popular blogging platform and content management system. New users can very easily install WordPress on their server if they follow this post step by step. Many Popular companies provide one-click WordPress installing functionality ready on their platform. We will show you how to perform a WordPress installation on a local computer (Windows, Mac, and Linux).
Some Steps Before Installing WordPress
Firstly you will need a domain name and a good web hosting company
We highly recommend that you use BlueHost because they will give you a free domain and 50% OFF on their hosting plan (special for ThemeFixer users). Bluehost is also an officially recommended hosting provider of WordPress.
WordPress has many ways to the installation system. Follow all navigation item bellow:
- How to Install WordPress using QuickInstall
- How to Install WordPress using Softaculous
- How to Install WordPress using Fantastico
- How to Install WordPress using FTP
- How to Install WordPress in your Computer
- How to Install WordPress in your Language